Meg Innovation Training Center
Course Attendance Policy
Commitment to attend training courses whether virtually or physically is highly important while maintaining the minimum attendance standard for each training program. It deserve mentioning that the virtual attendance is equal to the physical attendance in the center.
Requirements of Compliance with Virtual Attendance Rules, such as:
- Attendance is regularly monitored and registered on daily basis during the direct lectures, content, homework, and discussion seminars. The supervisor of E-Education and distance education and training shall be responsible for follow up, supervision and monitoring the process of student access to electronic learning programs and virtual classrooms.
- Attendance of trainees is electronically recorded and monitored during virtual class lectures, noting that exceeding the permitted level of absence, namely 25% of the prescribed training hours shall result in depriving the trainee of receiving the certificate. To receive the training certificate, the trainee must attend no less than 75% of the prescribed training program hours. Achievement of this rate is a prerequisite for receiving the attendance certificate.
- Students shall be notified of the electronic attendance rates.
- Early access 15 minutes before the course time to verify the integrity of connection and voice.
- The platforms are provided with the feature of switching off the camera and volume by the trainee who shall have the right to share or refrain to share his camera under the sole responsibility of the trainee.
- Trainee access to take advantage of the synchronized or unsynchronized courses through the personal data of each trainee (user name & password), and the access and quit of trainees to the training sessions is electronically recorded. The synchronized attendance through virtual classes is considered equal to the physical attendance.