Meg Innovation Training Center
Privacy & personal data protection is highly important, therefore we committed to protect the privacy of the Meg Innovation Training Center users while using our electronic websites and during joining our training programs and courses.
If you don’t agree with these conditions, then you are not authorized to access this website.
All material stated on this website is protected by the valid publishing rights and trademark protection regulation.
The Purpose of Collecting & Processing your Personal Data as Trainee:
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Your registration in the training courses and posting your data on the website of the Technical & Vocational Training Corporation, and then issuing certificates through mnar.sa
- Sending notices to your email address and personal cellphone number to confirm registration for the training course or reminder of the commencement date and time.
- Providing you with special services according to your needs and concerns, and to enhance customer services; to provide you with special contents such as advertisements and relevant services, to provide you with more services such as the personal offers, and contests, and providing you with a better experience as user and develop our website based on the notes and proposals of the electronic website users.
- To execute payment transactions, ensure payment of your subscription in our services, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Help you to solve any encountered problems, and to serve the promotional and direct marketing offers, and discount codes.
How to protect Your Personal Data?
- We are adopting suitable physical, electronic and technical security procedures and measures, including governance models to protect your personal data according to data protection regulation against unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of the personal data.
- In case your personal data is illegally accessed we shall promptly notify the subject users of such violation according to valid regulations.
- Trainees are required to maintain the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords.
- Account data shall be active during tenure in the center.
- Trainee shall have the right to access his personal data when necessary.
Materials restricted to be circulated through our electronic websites:
- All contents in violation of the Saudi Regulations.
- Content that may defame, annoy or threaten others.
- Content discussing illegal activities.
- Contents related to political parties activities.