Business Simulation Model – Experiential Training
It is considered as one of the most effective experiences in the field of applying business simulation. It combines between fun as an entertainment and learning by application.
It is based on how the participants learn through simulating projects in the style of real experience in a safe and interactive environment. It leads to achieving experience and practice in addition to enhancing the speed of decision-making based on testing many scenarios and knowing their results without the risk of falling into losses and in the shortest possible time within a clear vision that achieves the acquisition of real and proven experience.
Its mechanism and general perception
Depending on the size of the system and the departments involved in making decisions, the participants form the participating teams, realistically simulate projects, and participate with other teams and sometimes compete, which allows them to learn more about the nature of work day after day, as well as practicing overlapping tasks between the working teams and departments. In addition to, appreciating their individual efforts and discretionary decisions and seeing their impact on the team work and the organization in general.
The simulation experiment is effective with a minimum of 12 participants divided into four teams as a minimum.
Practicing this type of interactive experiments and applications using project simulation leads to achieving the following:
- Enhancing the accounts skills, financial and market analyzes of gross and net margins and costs, by product, region and customer, whether in the simulation or in the company.
- Finding the appropriate solutions to the problems as a result of the already done tested scenarios.
- Developing the mental skills such as creative thinking, research and cognitive development.
- Advancing in the field of operations as an inevitable consequence of breaking the barrier of hesitation and fear from making decisions.
- Understanding the interrelationship between sales, marketing, production, purchasing, operations and finance.
- Enhancing the cohesion among the work teams in order to achieve the goals of the institution and develop the communication skills between them.
- Making the appropriate decisions in marketing methods, pricing, selection of the desired product, target customer, selection of projects and even the number of employees in order to be employed.
The experience of BOARD GAME
BOARD GAME is not considered only as a fun simulation, but rather an experience of reality and the manufacture of experience in an unprecedented fun way.