Remote training techniques
Our time distinguishes innovations and inventions in various fields, cognitive expansion and competition between all the countries of the world developed scientifically, technically and industrially, all due to the speed of transmission of information through social media whether reading or audible, and as a result of the speed of changes the world faces many challenges, most notably the development and training of the workforce remotely, increased economic openings, and the subsequent problems, which require expertise and skills leading to increased demand.
Most notably the development and training of the workforce remotely, and increased economic openings, and the subsequent problems, which require expertise and skills leading to increased demand On tolerization, this causes great pressure on the management of traditional training, and in order to keep up with scientific and technical development, attention must be paid to remote training, where training is not limited to organizing some traditional courses and giving the certificate of excellence but has become an option among strategies in the system of development and development of human resources and investment, and man is considered one of the most important resources on which to build, develop and enlighten and prepare the development and training of human resources is one of the most important topics for any institution or organization.
Because the human element is one of the most important engines of the resources of the institution, especially when it has knowledge capabilities and skills suitable for the nature of the work of the institution, and Tele training is an ongoing and planned process that is concerned with giving the individual the required skills, knowledge and trends, which in turn increases the effectiveness of the individual and improves his performance the training revolves around After giving the individual skills that in turn improve the performance of the individual under which he disciplines his work, solves a particular problem, or provides him with guidance or guidance that helps him improve his performance and increase his effectiveness because the purpose is to provide the individual with specific information to perform a particular work.
The level of remote training in any private organization, entity, or public facility is the true measure of the efficiency and capabilities of this organization.
- Employing modern technologies in the training process.
- A brief overview of the most important areas of training highlighted by the use of modern technologies.
- What is remote training?
- Remote training methods.
- Parties to the remote training process.
- Pros of remote training.
- The disadvantages of remote training.
- Experience of the Institute of Judicial and Legal Sciences in Sudan in remote training.
- Uses of remote training.
- Presentation of some successful Arab experiences in distance education.
- Skills that trainer and trainee should have when practicing distance training.
- Sources of distance education and training.
- Features of remote training.
Employing modern technologies in the training process:
If the telecommunications technology revolution has affected all aspects of life, the remote training industry is not isolated from being affected by this revolution. It has been confirmed that the recent training literature surveyed that the use of techniques in remote training is one of the richest and most important topics covered by this literature, and it can be said that the use of modern techniques in the training process is considered a topic of discussion, and attention is currently being directed on multiple areas with the aim of employing these techniques in the training process for fruitful gains, one of the most important of which is the gains Improving the quality of outputs, speed in the provision of services.
The use of training techniques has led to numerous changes in the training industries, which have covered all stages of the training process from the beginning of the identification of training needs to their post-implementation.
A brief overview of the most important areas of training highlighted by the use of modern technologies:
- Virtual training: Virtual training is one of the most important growing and modern trends in the training process based on the recruitment.
- Modern techniques: This type of training has multiple pros such as saving trainee time and reducing financial expenses.
- Internet: Studies indicate that the process of employing internet networks in remote training has increased from 4.8% in 1999 to 30% in 2004.
- E-training bags: The use and production of electronic training bags are one of the uses of modern technologies in distance training and e-learning by using computers as a key tool to help facilitate training and education.
- Remote training: is one of the aspects of the recruitment of technologies in the training and development industry, where the development of remote training has allowed organizations with several branches in geographically spaced locations, where distance training helps to provide training programs for employees and employees in all branches without the need for trainers to move to those branches.
What is remote training:
Distance training is a form of modern training, which depends on the usual route of training planning and management, programme design and training invasions of trainees. However, it depends on communication between the trainee, the trainer and the management staff through IT.
In order to break the time and geographical boundaries that are an obstacle to training and development processes, distance learning is a way of learning through the use of modern communication technologies from computers, internet networks and multimedia from image and voice, drawings, electronic libraries and search techniques, as well as internet portals, whether in the classroom or remotely.
- Remote training is the use of mechanisms of all kinds in order to communicate information to the trainee with the greatest benefit, the shortest possible time, the least effort and cost.
- Distance training is one of the most important modern methods used in training and development, which is quite different from the traditional training required by direct contact between the trainer and the trainees within a specific location, with the aim of giving the opportunity to train individuals regardless of their geographical location.
- Remote training is an existing computer-based training in which the trainee is allowed to receive feedback.
Remote training can be defined in another way:
It is a set of processes for delivering and transferring all types of science and knowledge to trainees around the world through information mechanisms and techniques (which include networks, intranets and the Internet, telecontinence and conferences, and the use of CDs).
Due to the development of modern communications technology and information purification, this has led to the emergence of modern patterns and means and different forms of training and distance education, which is more effective and efficient than the traditional training used in the past, which has created a qualitative breakthrough in training methods and types, which is one of the most important modern methods through which Exchange of information through computers for the purpose of training and development.
This is done by connecting the training content through an electronic intermediary and teletraining depends on the use of modern communication technology with the aim of providing training material and training content in order to give the trainee the required expertise and skills and work to develop their information in their field of specialization.
- Training is now being focused on by the world and increasing demand for it in order to improve staff performance and work to acquire some skills to improve their performance and capacity.
- Distance training is systematic, scientifically based training, and is one of the most important training methods currently in place.
- Remote training arose following the emergence
- of distance education, which began to emerge at the end of the 1960s, a modern, unconventional academic system, which did not depend on the learner’s presence in the same place as the source of information, educational content was sent by mail, and the student attended exams at the end of the school year.
It is a training system agreed upon by the training team, which contains training methods and methods with appropriate training assistance to reach the goal and with training tools and means that provide the best offer.
Methods of remote training:
- Simultaneous training: which is done by live broadcast, in which bilateral communication between trainees and trainers is carried out through visual and audio tools.
- Asynchronous training: This is done through previously recorded lectures in which communication is carried out by panel discussions and e-mail.
Remote training methods:
- Computer-based training method: by designing training programs, then operating them on the computers of trainees
- Network training method: This method is based on the design of training content by uploading it to a private website
- Mobile Training Method: This method is based on mobile phones by exploiting the services provided by this technology such as SMS, Bluetooth, MMS, and web service
- Interactive E-Book Training Method: This book has the advantage of dealing with and searching for information.
AsaSiaat Remote Training:
- Equipping and supporting training institutions and centres through modern, diverse and effective training techniques and media
- Make sure the network is quality and easy to connect to the Internet without interruption.
- Provide state-of-the-art computers in high quality.
- Training of trainees and trainers specialized in the methods, methods and techniques of remote training, as well as on the way to deal with the media of modern and contemporary techniques.
Parties to the remote training process:
For the multi-party remote training process, the most important of which can be identified as follows:
- Training content or training material
- Training programs.
Is the person who transmits information, knowledge, skills education, behavior change, attitudes to an individual, or a group of individuals through a program or a group of programs that have prior planning to achieve a particular goal.
- Trainers are experts who are recruited by training centres or institutions to meet the training needs of trainees and are employed by training centres, institutes, universities and training companies for a specified period of time, which maybe one day, week, month, or more.
- Of all the various training possibilities of tool displays, publications or computers, the trainer is a single and distinct unit, as he forms the thinking mind and the beating heart of the training process, where only he can transfer the skills and knowledge of other trainees, but without him, nothing can be achieved.
Is one of the most important parties or key elements of training because he is the leader of the trainees, either he is a distinguished and successful leader from which the trainees benefit and be a good role model and an example to follow, or a failed leader that does not benefit the trainees and leaves negative impressions and effects on the trainees.
- Therefore, emphasis must be placed on the importance and necessity of a good selection of trainers, so that they are qualified to play this role efficiently so that their expertise and information are commensurate with the type of training programmes in which they will participate, and they have sufficient skills to train staff to use the above-mentioned training methods.
- The coach must have a range of theories and information in his field of specialization, have training experience in his field, have a suitable qualification that allows him to work as a coach, and have previously practiced in his field for a certain period.
For roles that must have been played by the coach:
- His role as coach
- His role as a guide
- The role of a mentor.
- His role as a source of information.
- His role as a consultant
- The role of a researcher
- His role as an innovator/creator is his role as an administrator.
- His role as a planner
Skills that the trainer must have:
- Communication skill
- The skill of interaction.
- Listening skill
- Calendar skill
- Observational skill
- Presentation and presentation skill
- Skill using body language
- Skill using optical hearing aids
Skills the coach must have:
- Manners and taste
- The screen.
- Moderation in things
Unfortunately, some training centers and institutions do not care much about this axis and Anwar intervenes not peacefully or rationally in this process such as nepotism – a personal relationship with the coach – lack of full knowledge of the qualifications and experiences of the coach, and sometimes due to the lack of time qualified trainers are selected for training programs.
To the importance of the active and efficient director component, some countries, whether developing or advanced, are interested in conducting training courses for trainers, which helps to renew their information, ideas and provide their expertise, and this will have a positive impact on the role they play in training others.
Second: The Apprentice:
Trainee is the element that benefits from the training process and the training is carried out. The selection of the trainee is one of the most important processes in the training policy. There are multiple requirements and considerations that must be taken into account in the trainee selection process.
The actual need of the trainee for the training process:
- The trainee’s willingness and willingness to attend the training program.
- Relative homogeneity among trainees in training programmes.
- Be careful not to disrupt and neglect work in the presence of the trainee for training programs.
- Administrative level for trainees.
- Having scientific qualifications for trainees.
- Duration of experience for trainees during work.
- Principles to be available in remote training.
- Remote training has a viable and specific goal.
- Training should be inclusive and sustained.
- To be directed to all employees and employees at all levels.
- Training should be in keeping with contemporary and modern developments that take into account trainers and trainees, the training environment, scientific material, and their methods.
Pros of remote training:
- Providing training and development to as many staff as possible and staff whose circumstances do not allow them to be present in the training place and providing the cost of transporting trainees and trainers, which makes remote training more flexible, effective, and accessible to all individuals.
- Achieving justice and taking into account the individual differences of staff in training opportunities.
- Reducing the financial cost and providing training material and training content through modern communication technologies in a very short time.
- Trainees acquire technical skills and expertise and keep up with contemporary developments in the development and acquisition of professional, scientific and information technology skills.
- Easy availability, electronic preservation and retrieval of training content at any time.
- The ability of trainees to update information and follow up achievements and get training and development to improve the level of performance and raise capacities without spatial or temporal barriers in the shortest time and with the least effort and the highest level of quality.
Drawbacks of remote training:
- Lack of competencies among trainers and trainees in how to use special programs and techniques for remote training.
- Poor technologies and infrastructure for the use of computers and internet networks in remote training.
- Some entities and institutions are not convinced of the importance of remote training.
- Risks of virus infection of devices and training programs.
- There is no interaction between the trainee and the trainer because being in one room leads to knowledge of the training content
It can also ensure that the training content has reached the trainees in full and undiminished, and the direct interaction also gives the trainee an opportunity to cover all aspects and aspects he wants to know, whether through direct questions of the trainer or by the questions posed by the rest of the trainees.
Experience of the Institute of Judicial and Legal Sciences in Sudan in distance training:
Due to the multiplicity of the institute’s entities in which they train and for development and development, the Institute has applied the technique of electronic examinations that are tested by jurists in the course of service, where they are enrolled in the institute for 3 months and then qualified in various legal and linguistic fields, and because Sudan enjoys large and sprawling areas and has more than (eighteen) states, and that the process of moving from one place to another for legal training From one state to another or moving from the states to the place of the Institute (Khartoum).
It is a financially costly and cumbersome process that requires a lot of effort and time and caused disruption of work in the courts in those states, so the Institute was keen to link the various states to the service(video conference)in order to reduce and reduce the financial cost and facilitate the training process and make use of the means and technologies of technology available in Sudan in high quality.
Because of the existence of partnerships and full coordination of the Institute of Judicial and Legal Sciences with regional and international institutes, and through these partnerships the Institute is keen to benefit and share experiences from them, the way the two laws are qualified and their performance developed and developed, and the obstacles faced by jurists during the application, and the nine such partnerships to coordinate between jurists in the regional and international environment.
The Institute also seeks to prepare training material and training content and establish a YouTube channel, because this formula has become one of the most important formulas that achieve a high demand by social media users, since watching videos is one of the easiest ways to learn many areas, and this is probably the main reason for the presence of a large volume of research through videos.
As well as seeking to apply the technology (Koha) for electronic libraries, which helps to access the library through the Internet, this will have a positive impact on the trainee’s access to information and ease of reference.
Remote training is used in various activities and areas, including:
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Psychological Guidance and Stock Exchange
- And a lot of other areas.
This is because distance training uses flexible mechanisms and techniques that meet the needs of all trainees, suit their mental and scientific abilities and take into account individual differences between them.
Presentation of some successful Arab experiences in distance education:
In order to benefit from them in the development of existing centers or the establishment and establishment of other centers.
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University’s experience in distance training:
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University adopts the lifelong learning model, which serves as a guide for learners seeking professional or academic development at various professional levels through the use of built-in learning methods, which rely heavily on intelligent education.
The University is interested in providing high-quality training programs and materials through the e-learning environment, providing support and attention to follow-up learning for life, addressing and developing critical activities with the aim of developing the economy in the Arab world, through e-learning, providing learners with unique experiences and skills, and developing and developing knowledge and disseminating it through excellence in research.
Skills that a trainer should enjoy when practicing remote training:
- Acceptance of the method and method of distance learning.
- Provide clear and specific skills when implementing training programs efficiently, effectively and at a high-quality level.
- Have the ability to use modern training mechanisms and techniques.
- The ability to use computers.
- The ability to use the Internet.
- The trainer must have an email address and have the ability to communicate with trainees through it.
Skills that a trainee should have when receiving remote training:
- Accept the coach’s method of remote training
- Having computer skills
- The ability to use internet networks
- The trainee should have an email address and be able to communicate with the trainer through which the trainee has the skill of self-learning through online training
Sources of distance education and training:
The sources of distance education and training are diverse and numerous and we cannot limit them. As long as A-Lyat and technology technologies evolve every day.
- Rules of history
Features of remote training:
- Available at all times to suit the diverse conditions of trainees.
- Saving trainees from a specific place or time or mobility hardships by providing assembly at any time and place.
- Easy to use for trainees.
- Cooperation and participation from all parties so that the experiences and skills of others are utilized.
- Work on continuing education and training.
- Ensuring the availability of educational and training content from a variety of sources, which helps to reduce individual differences between trainees, by supporting institutions and training centers with interactive and diverse training techniques and media.
- Contributes to filling the shortage of members of the coaching staff in some areas.
- Helps develop and develop the leadership and negotiation skills of trainees.
- Remote training provides the trainee with reverse nutrition.
- Remote training reduces training time by about a third.
- Reduces the cost of training and makes it accessible to every member of the community by remote training that suits him or her. abilities and is in line with his preparations.
- Remote training brings justice to training opportunities.
The aim of distance training is to give trainees skills and techniques to be able to perform their functions to the fullest through virtual halls and the Internet and save time and material cost, and it can be said that the fruit in the training courses is governed by three factors: the desire of the trainee to develop, the competence and skill of the trainer, and the subject of the training material, so if the distinguished trainer in his methods and skills and methods of communicating information to the trainee, and also found the trainee motivated to acquire information and develop skills there will be a fruitful result.